Headache Relief Remedies – Causes of Headache Types
Migralex is different from most other headache medications.
First of all, it has no caffeine. Caffeine is an active ingredient in a variety of over-the-counter and prescription headache drugs. Caffeine does enhance the pain-relieving properties of other medications. However, caffeine is also responsible for causing or worsening headaches in millions of people. Almost everyone who drinks more than one or two cups of coffee a day knows that skipping their usual cup of strong morning coffee can result in a severe headache. The existence of caffeine withdrawal headaches is also well documented in scientific studies. Caffeine also causes or worsens anxiety, depression, insomnia, acid reflux, palpitations, and other problems.
Research shows you should choose Migralex because it:
- Caffeine-Free & Safer on Stomach
- Delivers Fast Acting Headache Relief
- Formula is Doctor Developed and Patented
Another distinguishing feature of Migralex is that it is gentler on the stomach. Magnesium oxide, which is an ingredient in Migralex, is an alkaline substance that counteracts the acidity of aspirin, making Migralex a safer product. Some other pain medications are safety-coated to achieve the same result. However, coating delays the release of active ingredients and causes a delay in getting relief. This brings us to the next outstanding feature of Migralex.
Migralex works fast. Dr. Mauskop has learned from his patients that if a medicine takes too long to work it may not work at all or it may take 2 or 3 doses for it to eventually provide relief. To produce Migralex a company which specializes in drug formulations was asked to develop a fast-acting product. After almost a year of work Migralex was born.
And lastly, Migralex is a very versatile drug that works for different types of headaches and pain. It can help tension, sinus, stress, menstrual, hangover, and other headaches. Many people have difficulty differentiating these types, especially sinus from tension headaches. Fortunately, Migralex can help both of these headache types.
Migralex is a unique headache medicine, combining the most effective over-the-counter headache medication with magnesium. It works fast and magnesium makes it safer. I take it myself and recommend it to my patients.– Russell Walker, MD
A unique combination of ingredients designed to block tough headaches.
Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex, patented headache formula is now available as an over-the-counter treatment for many types of headaches, including:
Its rapid-release formula quickly dissolves for fast-acting relief. Yet Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex is less likely to irritate your stomach. It contains no caffeine, no sodium, no preservatives and no artificial flavors.
It’s the carefully calculated, specific ratio of ingredients in Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex and their rapid dissolution that makes it so effective at treating headaches. These ingredients also make it unlikely that the headache will return.– Dr. Mauskop MD
How did Dr. Mauskop Discover Migralex?
The story of Migralex began in 1992 when Alexander Mauskop, MD and his colleagues at the State University of New York embarked on a research project trying to understand some of the causes of headaches. This project initially involved 500 patients seen by Dr. Mauskop at the New York Headache Center, a headache clinic he founded in 1987. This research yielded dozens of scientific articles, three books, presentations at major scientific conferences, and lectures at Harvard, Dartmouth, Columbia, NYU, the Mayo and Cleveland Clinics, and other universities. Dr. Mauskop’s research also led to two patents for a combination headache product. Seeing excellent results in many of his patients, Dr. Mauskop decided to develop these patents into an over-the-counter headache medicine, Migralex.
I have been getting bad headaches for over 30 years and I was shocked this worked. It eased the pain in about 40 minutes. Thank you!– LeeAnn R.
Take two Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex caplets with a full glass of water at the earliest sign of a headache. You can take two caplets every six hours, but do not take more than eight caplets in a 24-hour period. Store Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex at room temperature in a dry place. For children younger than 12 years, consult your physician.
Aspirin 500 mg, Buffered with Magnesium Oxide 75mg
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction which may include hives, asthma, (wheezing), facial swelling, shock, rash, skin reddening and blisters.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the user: has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), takes more or for a longer time than directed, is age 60 or older, has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain reliever/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease, a magnesium restricted diet, asthma, bleeding problems, stomach problems that last or come back (such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain), or if you have ulcers.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis.
- Stop use or ask a doctor if allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away or if pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days, new symptoms occur, fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days, ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs, redness or swelling is present, user experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint, vomits blood, has bloody or black stools, has stomach pain that does not get better.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complication during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.